The AB SME Grant has been updated for companies that have incorporated after March 2020, effective Feb 4, 2021.
The requirements for the revenue test is March 2020 to October 2020 (pick any of these months as your comparative month) and it will be compared against the November 2020 or December 2020 month.
There must be a decline of 30% in revenue from one of the months of March – October 2020 compared against the November to December 2020.
The amount that you will receive is 15% of the eligible comparable month’s income up to a max of $5,000. The 2nd payment (should you qualify – will be 3 times the amount that was received up to a maximum of $15,000).
What you will need are the following items:
1. AB Corporate Access number for your corporation
2. Federal Business number for your corporation
3. Indicate the number of employees or contractors for your corporation (must be 1 or more)
4. Have with you the monthly revenues for the indicated months above
5. Banking details for deposits
HGA will continue to update our COVID-19 resource centre with information about government benefits and programs and more information is released.
You can find our resource centre here. If you have any questions, please contact your HGA Advisor!